Our Technical Support Centre (TSC) is permanently staffed by qualified and experienced BMS engineers, all of which have significant previous experience working as mobile support engineers. Their sole aim is to provide you with whatever support you need to ensure that you are able to use your BEMS to its optimum level and reduce your building risks.
The TSC is available to all ABEC contract customers, with services being tailored to meet your specific needs and budget.
THE TSC, A COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTION
Typically, our TSC will be able to address 50% of your needs or problems over the telephone, without it being necessary to send an engineer to site. When compared to a traditional engineer-to-site approach this remote facility saves money and reduces reactions times for you, your clients, and building users.
Engineers at our TSC are qualified to help you reduce cost through efficient monitoring of your energy usage, ensuring you are always optimised for your cost and carbon reduction program.
- Telephone helpdesk manned 8.30 – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, providing expert advice
- Out of hours service ensures engineering coverage for all other times of the day and night
- 24/7 monitoring and management of critical and general BEMS alarms
- 24/7 monitoring and management of your energy alarms (exception reporting)
- 24/7 monitoring and optimisation of your energy spend, ensuring cost and carbon footprint are reduced significantly
- We can also create a bespoke support regime to suit your needs
Contact us on 01684 853 780 for more information and to discuss how the TSC can help your business.
To enhance the efficient operation of your BEMS and to reduce cost for you it is optimal for us to have remote connectivity to your system.
We are very experienced in working in data sensitive environments, such as data centres, large financial institutions, government organisations, and have developed a stable and secure method of connecting remotely to your system.
Connectivity is generally achieved through a low cost installation of a 3G (4G where available) private VPN secured wireless router to your BEMS network.